Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Since RallyPerformance doesnt know how to make his post stand out i will help him by putting this thread for all to see who visit the BDJ's RACING forum.

Im sure these projectors will prove to be an awesome functional unit(not rice angel eye trash).

So sign up people this is what we have been waiting for. :ninja: :eveilgrin

Heres the link:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1097876#post1097876

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I'd love to, but the total price of them are 1grand? :(

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
DaZone said:
I'd love to, but the total price of them are 1grand? :(
They shouldn't be more than $650 at the most.

If you add on your own HID kit, then the price probably will approach $1k

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I'm going to try and make those beautiful projector HID/angel eyes that the Mexican guy made - cheaper and better looking IMO.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
uncivilracer said:
625 after the 40 down. Jesus!

$560-$590 plus the $25 in shipping is closer to $600 shipped to your door, and your $40 deposit is deduced from the total.

Come on peeps ya get what you pay for.

Good luck on making your own i hope they dont hold any moisture weve all seen what that looks like.

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
It is not the point of having the money or not. IT is the point of what the hell I am getting for 600 bucks. A set of headlights! Seems the ones I have work pretty good at night so far. With the 600 bucks for the intercooler at least I am getting some horsepower gains.

·
Registered
685 Posts
ViscousCircles said:
Same here :thumbsup: ....The enclosed housing looks a lot better imo.

you gotta pic of those the mexican guy made.. i would like to see..

·
Registered
564 Posts
$600!! them things better have some horspower gains somewhere!! or either be x-ray lights that see through buildings cars etc and around corners.. I think my stock ones look better anyway.. until i see an actual product and not some artist rendering on a ground effexed Neon.. but thanks for the post anyway

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SyVoL said:
$600!! them things better have some horspower gains somewhere!! or either be x-ray lights that see through buildings cars etc and around corners.. I think my stock ones look better anyway.. until i see an actual product and not some artist rendering on a ground effexed Neon.. but thanks for the post anyway

I do agree RallyPerformance needs to get a prototype.

uncivilracer, the stock headlights lick goat testicles, even with PIAA's. It is in their design, projectors will do wonders. I agree that $600 could be spent better on hp elsewhere. But this is for styling and safety. Being able to see more of the road faster is vital to preparing your self for whats comming your way. Not that i ever speed late at night on the windy roads :eveilgrin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts