Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on everyone. I know there's a thread(s) related to what I'm going to ask but not much was answered. I'm creating this post to see what you guys with SRT-4's prefer. My plan is to run the Crower Stage 2 camshafts, yes I'm going to be replacing springs & retainers as well. While I'm in there mine as well do the lifters as they fail pretty often. Any of you out there running this choice of cam with OEM lifters or Rhoads? I'm stuck on what to shoot for, any input on your guys build I appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
I dont have personal experience with larger cams and upgraded lifters, but i know of someone with a fast, built motor srt-4 who noticed a drastic difference when he swapped to the rhodes. Improved idle and vacuum changed a lot for him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have personal experience with larger cams and upgraded lifters, but i know of someone with a fast, built motor srt-4 who noticed a drastic difference when she swapped to the rhodes. Improved idle and vacuum changed a lot for him.
I'm in the same boat, honestly might just go with the Stage 1 Crower cams with Rhoades lifters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts