Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, yeah, they're huge and heavy, but they're pretty fast too.

Hey, he started it by punching it from a stoplight. He got about a car and a half ahead before I figured "what the hell". I shift into 2nd at about 15 mph and figure, ok, let's real 'er in. By 60mph I was a car ahead. Buh-bye.

Oh, also destroyed a BMW 325i, he had no idea what he was messing with. That was kinda fun. I raped him by many car lengths from a roll.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,504 Posts
duder , try a 330xi..
i already had one as a snack, they are much more of a challenge, ive also had a few 740il's :twisted:
nice kill
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,046 Posts
thispainisours said:
duder , try a 330xi..
i already had one as a snack, they are much more of a challenge, ive also had a few 740il's :twisted:
nice kill
I think we should go back to saying that we had a snack not that we had a kill. This will demoralize anyone out here without a SRT-4 even more!!!

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
chayesfSS said:
I think we should go back to saying that we had a snack not that we had a kill. This will demoralize anyone out here without a SRT-4 even more!!!

Chris
I seriously doubt the guy in the Mercedes was demoralized. He knows what he's driving. He doesn't need to outrun someone to stroke his ego like some people do. His ego is stroked every time he opens his garage door.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,046 Posts
Westside WRX said:
I seriously doubt the guy in the Mercedes was demoralized. He knows what he's driving. He doesn't need to outrun someone to stroke his ego like some people do. His ego is stroked every time he opens his garage door.
Lot of stroking going on in that post? :wah?!:

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Benz S500 there no joke my dad has one and i try to drive it any chance i get there pretty fast i've take out a few mustang GT's in it but it's not just for speed it's the quality of the ride and hey it's a benz.I never raced against it though in my srt i'd like to so i can shut my brothers up.They think cause it costs so much money my measly 20 G car can't beat it but all i do is remark back with "Hey i hope so it cost like 5X more than mine" but hey maybe one day i'll get it lined up with the srt and i'll have one of my bro's race me in it..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,046 Posts
sirstix said:
Benz S500 there no joke my dad has one and i try to drive it any chance i get there pretty fast i've take out a few mustang GT's in it but it's not just for speed it's the quality of the ride and hey it's a benz.I never raced against it though in my srt i'd like to so i can shut my brothers up.They think cause it costs so much money my measly 20 G car can't beat it but all i do is remark back with "Hey i hope so it cost like 5X more than mine" but hey maybe one day i'll get it lined up with the srt and i'll have one of my bro's race me in it..
Could you repeat that? I was watching your avatar. ha ha ha

Chris
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
11 Participants
sirstix
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top