Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. swapped out my front brake pads last night with new hawk pads from stoptech.com.

only problem i ran into was.. on the oem pads, the little.. tab thing was on the outside pad, on the bottom.. on both sides.

when i put the drivers side in, i couldn't get that tab to fit when it was on the outside, bottom. so i had to put it on the inside, bottom. is that ok?

the passengers side went in just fine. i have no idea why the drivers side was messed up. i will probably mess with it when i get home tonight.

·
Registered
129 Posts
only problem i ran into was.. on the oem pads, the little.. tab thing was on the outside pad, on the bottom.. on both sides.

when i put the drivers side in, i couldn't get that tab to fit when it was on the outside, bottom. so i had to put it on the inside, bottom. is that ok?
Pad for pad, they should match exactly. If they dont, call the retailer for an exchange. Sometimes it isn't their fault as the boxes come that way from the factory. I've had some sets come to me mismatched. I use hawk blues for my racecar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts