Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my emergency brake light comes on under hard acceleration,i think it may only be when the tires begin to slip, but im not quite sure.......im talking about the dash light, by the way.......has anyone else had this problem or is this normal???? should i call my dealership??? any help would be great......

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
lol i thought u were talking about the tail lights...i was like...ehh yea haha. UM...check ur brake fluid level

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
how can you have all that in ur sig...and not know lol

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
i didn do it... plus i asked the guy at pepboys where the fluid went, he said it was all internal breaking fluid in the system i was like wtf theres gotta be a reservior, ne way he was like u dont need fliud unless theres something wrong and its leaking I was like noo an he still wouldnt tell me what i needed...

·
Registered
734 Posts
its under the hood, right next to the clutch reservoir :)

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
JjkatxSRT4 said:
... plus i asked the guy at pepboys where the fluid went, he said it was all internal breaking fluid in the system i was like wtf theres gotta be a reservior ...
Never ever ask anyone at PepBoys for info. Many of them don't have a clue about anything.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Yep mine did the same thing, add some brake fluid :)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
when you accelerate all your fluid rushes to the back and it shows no fluid, just add fluid.... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
no this guys is jacking a thread of a buddys of mine so i was just wanted to see what kinda guy this guy was and man i tell you he is as dumb as a box of rocks.....i ask alot of questions on here but nothing as dumb as this....i have had some stupid things happen to me out of pure stupidity but nothing as dumb as this.....never mine just saying this guys a tard

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.