Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Boost n Juice said:
EBC greenstuff..
What he said x 1000~!

I used to wash the car, and then drive for two or three days and the wheels would be completely covered in brake dust. After I put on the EBC green stuff pads, at least a week goes by till I notice any kind of residue.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Main_Event said:
wut is EBC green stuff? do they sell it at atuo stores cuz i get break dust al over the side of my car liek all this black spots and alot on my rims
The EBC brake pads can be found at pep boys, tirerack.com so on and so on.

They are Semi Ceramic/Metalic pads that give off less dust.

·
Registered
797 Posts
less dust with out giving up any performance. actually performes better than the stockers. i can get you the part # and price later tonight. i work at pepboys and i have to stop by for something. they also have a sport rotor kit for the srt-4.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
See thats the thing. I bought a set off ebay from a company that was based out of California (don't remember the name). They were only like $250 or so for all four. When I bought them I posted them on the boards and everyone said they would crack and warp right away. Well I've put over 3k miles on them (long road trips, few trips to the tracks and ALOT of everyday street dirivng) and have had ZERO problems with them. Braking is ALOT better than stock but I credit the pads for that. I've taken off the wheels and inspected them front and back and have not been able to see any cracks and the wheel does not shake under any kind of braking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.