Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both ABS/Brake lites come on after cluster test swt on. No ABS on this setup. Need to know CAB voltage at C104 connector to cluster. Looking to make the cluster think there is a signal so it will not force the brake lite on. Thoughts.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Both ABS/Brake lites come on after cluster test swt on. No ABS on this setup. Need to know CAB voltage at C104 connector to cluster. Looking to make the cluster think there is a signal so it will not force the brake lite on. Thoughts.
Pull the light out of the cluster for the abs system if you dont have it installed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lilviper ... I have followed the wiring diagrams from ABS/CAB to PCM ... PCM to cluster ... CAB to cluster ... tested the cluster by using the PBrake before time out with the Red Brake light coming on and going off ... when cluster times out the ABS and Red Brake light come on as looking for a signal it’s not getting. I read in the manual that the cluster will force the Red Brake light if issue with ABS. I also plugged in a standard cluster finding the Red Brake light to work normal ... note the test cluster is from a none ABS car. Thoughts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
lilviper ... I have followed the wiring diagrams from ABS/CAB to PCM ... PCM to cluster ... CAB to cluster ... tested the cluster by using the PBrake before time out with the Red Brake light coming on and going off ... when cluster times out the ABS and Red Brake light come on as looking for a signal it’s not getting. I read in the manual that the cluster will force the Red Brake light if issue with ABS. I also plugged in a standard cluster finding the Red Brake light to work normal ... note the test cluster is from a none ABS car. Thoughts
If the cluster expects the signal muxed from the pcm then yeah it will light up. I wonder if you can use one of the programmers to disable that part of the code?

Unfortunately im not that smart lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts