Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i i have the hks qqsv and 3 of my friends have it also.But mine dont sound know where like the rest of them. :stab: I know they all sound differnt on all cars but what the hell.Mine sounds so weak :crying: I have the perrin shit pipe and they all have real hard pipes.Could that be it?I just orderd new hard pipes so will see .plz anyone :thumbsup:mine just doesnt sound loud :eeeek:

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,442 Posts
Probably ur pipe, but if u are talking about luke hes boosting more then u right? When i merely changed the wga mine got a hellava lot louder just from that so that could account for something.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
im talking about luke and robert.I turn up my boost but it still sounds weak.Do you think it could be the perrin pipe chase?I think it is because it dont hold boost well.I could be wrong but im not trying to be a ricer.Its just i wanted the hks because i herd it holds boost well and i like the way it sounds.When i got my boost leak check done the perrin pipe was leaking like crazy.Air was coming out every where.Oh and chase i was told to ask you about the lunch thing.What should i bring?

·
Registered
532 Posts
The Creeper said:
im talking about luke and robert.I turn up my boost but it still sounds weak.Do you think it could be the perrin pipe chase?I think it is because it dont hold boost well.I could be wrong but im not trying to be a ricer.Its just i wanted the hks because i herd it holds boost well and i like the way it sounds.When i got my boost leak check done the perrin pipe was leaking like crazy.Air was coming out every where.Oh and chase i was told to ask you about the lunch thing.What should i bring?
i got the perrin pipe to and it leaks just like yours. i had the ED hardpipe and the fitment was :gay: soo i dunno what to do now. what hardpipe did you order?

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
1,442 Posts
The Creeper said:
well I don`t see how its the pipes fault if u aren`t leaking, but all cars are different and each is going to get a different sound, so its hard to say, the bbq thing is D`s doing so ask him what is still needed im not real sure. Ill tell him to make a list of what we need so people can pick what they want to bring off of whats left.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
bigdubesrt4 said:
i got the perrin pipe to and it leaks just like yours. i had the ED hardpipe and the fitment was :gay: soo i dunno what to do now. what hardpipe did you order?
When I get my new hardpipe I'm going with JMBperformance's

www.jmbperformance.com

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
The Creeper said:
ok i i have the hks qqsv and 3 of my friends have it also.But mine dont sound know where like the rest of them. :stab: I know they all sound differnt on all cars but what the hell.Mine sounds so weak :crying: I have the perrin shit pipe and they all have real hard pipes.Could that be it?I just orderd new hard pipes so will see .plz anyone :thumbsup:mine just doesnt sound loud :eeeek:
For one thing it's ssqv (Super SeQuential Valve) <3 U

And I don't like my chirpy shit anymore. It's so loud it's starting to get annoying. I'm going to get the purple insert.

·
Banned
2,170 Posts
hold up, holp up...i got the perrin "shit pipe" to, yea it leaked but thats the kinda shit thats easy to fix, and it does not get hot....oh and try recirculating ur bov

·
Banned
2,170 Posts
quiXilver said:

And I don't like my chirpy shit anymore. It's so loud it's starting to get annoying. I'm going to get the purple insert.
hey Luke, dosen't the purple insert make a louder high pitched sound?

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quiXilver said:

thats what i mean ssqv :tongue:

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigdubesrt4 said:
jmb.and finally some els tells the truth about e.d. :gay:

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chase said:
well I don`t see how its the pipes fault if u aren`t leaking, but all cars are different and each is going to get a different sound, so its hard to say, the bbq thing is D`s doing so ask him what is still needed im not real sure. Ill tell him to make a list of what we need so people can pick what they want to bring off of whats left.
oh im sorry he told me to get with you .I might be wrong :lol:

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
srt4-acr.cpjay said:
hey Luke, dosen't the purple insert make a louder high pitched sound?
No,the one that comes with the SSQV is the loud one.The other makes it a low pitch sound.What it is the stock one is the same is the gold one that comes with it.They just have a differnt color.The purple one like i said is the low one.I herd both and i like the one that comes with it.Didnt mean to say stock 1 :jester:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts