Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I feel like iv asked everyone this question and I figured I would post on here and see what type of response I get. A few weeks ago I installed a greddy type-s BOV and since the day I put it on I feel like I lost power...mind you my car is bone stock. I used to roll first gear, punch it and loose traction throw second and spin maybe about half way till 3rd... now it wont spin first and my second gear "chirp" seems to spin and then bog down kinda and pick up again.. sorta like its lacking power..can the BOV be the cause of this problem because I have no other mods? and yes I made sure everything was very tight and nothing is leaking. btw car is spiking 14 and holding 10-11 till redline. Any thoughts?? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
u might want u take off the hard pipe and then reinstall it...making sure the pipe is on right over the IC and such....u should be holding about 12 psi - 13 so reinstalling it wouldng be a bad idea....btw i was wondering...how was the install....ill be getting a hks ssqv during the summer with an agp hard pipe so i was wondering how the install was.....but yea thats alll i can think of...unless someone else has some more experience with it since i personally dont have a hard pipe myself....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
install was really simple i ordered my hardpipe from ATPturbo.com, took maybe 15-20mins if that to do everything.. i was thinking the same thing about reinstalling it and i did, with a friend.. we made sure all the clamps were on all the way and very tight, i also tie wrapped all the lines.. so i dunno lol. but thank you for your reply! and good luck to you with yours!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts