Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard that BOV's don't add HP so I'm not really concerned there, but I do want to hear that sound and to get the air outta there ASAP. So my question is what do I get, how easy is it to install, and what gains are there. thanks in advance to whomever answers my question, I'm new to turbo's and engines in genral but I notice people In my car club don't know shit about cars. shame on me for founding it huh?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what about the aftermarket BOV's they make for the SRT-4? How much are those and how much brains would it take to install? My Friend Lives in Plymouth and owns a Turbo Talon TSI, unfourtunatly I see the kid maybe 4 times a year, Just trying to get a rough estiamte of cost and time. BTW, thanks for those of you who answered most of my questions. I'm now armed with actual knowledge.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, well has anyone tried anyone of those, and has anyone installed a BOV without welding here? and what did they use? and Rough estimate of how much time it took and how much it cost? there are aftermarket shops that can do it for me but I want to be a little more independent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.