Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
will trade for $45 plus a prepaid fedex label, or $60 shipped/delivered, or we can also do $70 in credit towards anything we sell.

this is assuming the stock downpipes have not been cut/welded/smashed/dented and the cat is fully intact.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
I can give you mine when I come back into town if you want. As long as it's not too messy to put into my trunk. You going to UTL?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'll sell you mine and 03srt4me can leave me his if he don't see you next time he is up. I will deliver them to you. My clutch is slipping so I have to save up for that now.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I will be ordering a downpipe from ya soon so I'll trade mine in for a discount when I do if you still want it then.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Turns out that my parents got tired of it sitting next to their garage, so they threw it away :(

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
i could get you mine if the mail would hurry up and get the one you sent here. you shipped it on the 29th so it should be here this week.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
How much will it cost to ship my stock dp
from concord ca to you rob? Btw i'm interested
in trade for the incabin mbc. Got my dp on friday
i will post a vid later. Thought i could leave it
open til my e cut out came in but no way. It's
too loud the sound alone is worth buying thanks rob.
Even with it closed it has a nice throaty sound pops
loud on decel.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
from cali i'll guess $12-14 insured thru fedex

btw, these pipes need to be in original condition, i know they will have the beginnings of some surface rust but they cannot have been cut or welded in any way, thanks, Rob

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
ndswngs said:
btw, these pipes need to be in original condition, i know they will have the beginnings of some surface rust but they cannot have been cut or welded in any way, thanks, Rob
Hey, i've purchased a 3" cutout DP from you as well as an in-cabin mbc in the past and had to sell them a couple months ago. You can have my stock DP, and in return i need a 3" catless DP (no cutout pref.) and i'll pay the difference. I can drop my DP off to you and pick the new one up within a few days from today, so no shipping hassle. Let me know. I'm moving soon and trying to get some crap together.

Randy

1 - 20 of 291 Posts