Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a used afx wideband and when I try to calibrate it, it will only say "cal" for about a minute or 2, then go straight to the SEn6 on the display. Hoping it's just the sensor, but in for a little more info.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
SEN6 means that the sensing element is cracked or a +wire is open.
PM sent.

Steve

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I actually ordered up a sensor last night , as I'm right in the middle of email tuning and we have a huge event next weekend, so I didn't see your pm until now:(

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Where do your wires run out of the dash? I have my gauge on top of the dash, wires out the VIN hole and do not care for the placement much any more.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do your wires run out of the dash? I have my gauge on top of the dash, wires out the VIN hole and do not care for the placement much any more.
There's a gap between the dash and the cluster, wires fit in there perfect

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Another placement option...
The AFX fits in the pocket under the radio with the O2 sensor harness routed through the shifter area.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another placement option...
The AFX fits in the pocket under the radio with the O2 sensor harness routed through the shifter area.
yep, fits perfect there as well. I just like my wideband right in front of me, as its IMO the most important gauge in the car..

I was debating that location for a while, then decided I'd have it up by the others for easier reference

1 - 8 of 8 Posts