Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So last week I bought my 2004 Electric Blue SRT-4. It has about 116k on it and not that many mods. It has an AEM intake, Koni strut inserts, lower hard piping, and is lowered on Tein springs. It's in really good condition and I'm thrilled with it! But unfortunately it's still at the shop getting looked over so I haven't really gotten the chance to drive it yet.

So far my plans for it are just to make sure it's good running order and then to remove the nightshade on the side markers and taillights. Then down the road we'll see!

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
It needs some simple green MAX, a brush and a water hose to the engine bay but looks great otherwise! Have fun with it!

Oh and polish those headlights with some restoration kit as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

It needs some simple green MAX, a brush and a water hose to the engine bay but looks great otherwise! Have fun with it!

Oh and polish those headlights with some restoration kit as well.

Yes it's definitely getting the works when it gets back from the shop. Thanks for the ideas!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just picked my 5th one up a few weeks ago. Yours looks good for the miles, nice pickup. What part of KY are you in?

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Intune/exhaust/intake/throttle body. Rest is non power upgrades. Not big turbo....yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts