1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
233 Posts
that kit is garbage. sell it fast and buy a phillips kit because they are the best. or if you really want you car to stand out do a hid retrofit. i have someone you can go to. going this route is the best but its kinda pricey but you have a oem look and the best possible beam pattern just like bmw's and all. thats just my opinion.

cheers.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:shrugs:

I heard the kit was decent and already saw it first hand, thats good enough for me, I didn't pay an assload and it'll look good since the same kit is on a friends car.

cheers. :hi:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a ricer thats why I got 8000k so I could have the bluish tinge to it :(

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I'm a ricer thats why I got 8000k so I could have the bluish tinge to it
*Bitch slap*

At least you didn't get the "cool blue HID wanna be die in two months hyper duper" bulbs.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jimmy, if you read I have the same kit as you...I just paid 30 bucks more for it :(

both Xenon with McCulloch ballasters

I almost bought 12k just to blind oncoming traffic :rofl:

·
Nitrous Discussion Moderator
654 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
Jimmy, if you read I have the same kit as you...I just paid 30 bucks more for it :(

both Xenon with McCulloch ballasters

I almost bought 12k just to blind oncoming traffic :rofl:
I know I read that, but the transformer part is different :) Oh well no big deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just ordered the same kit with 6000k. ive heard some stories of them going out, but they've got a 3 year warranty on all parts. seems like its just a matter of if he has good customer service or not. ive also seen even more good stories about how they're a pretty decent kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.