Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,683 Posts
The people at photobucket are such ignorant fools... it is appalling the destruction they caused when they pushed their money grubbing policies. They could have added a small banner, watermark, made it so you had to look at an advertisement photo first, all would have been annoying but not wholesale destruction like they've done to literally millions of how to threads in a hundred thousand different forums by just flat out killing the photo links off completely.
Not sure if that is why his photos aren't in the thread, but whenever I see the "photobucket not available" message, seems to indicate it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The people at photobucket are such ignorant fools... it is appalling the destruction they caused when they pushed their money grubbing policies. They could have added a small banner, watermark, made it so you had to look at an advertisement photo first, all would have been annoying but not wholesale destruction like they've done to literally millions of how to threads in a hundred thousand different forums by just flat out killing the photo links off completely.
Not sure if that is why his photos aren't in the thread, but whenever I see the "photobucket not available" message, seems to indicate it.
Tell me about it! So much good info lost!

·
Premium Member
4,165 Posts
and with the crazy price they wanted for the service, i'd be willing to bet they didnt make much profit off of the whole ordeal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts