Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
wow... I love those tail lights even more now after seeing 'em on a blue one :)

Hehe.. jeeze.. if only I had an extra 350 cdn sitting around for 'em... :(

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Viper Jr said:
Pics are here. :readclose

http://www.srtforums.com/photopost/...ser=3756&page=1

Enjoy :thumbsup: Especially you assclown... :lol:

P.S. Richard, you missed another Blue getting yanked by the POPO :wah?!:

:flame: bastard ....... what a surprise how did i know something like that would happen hmmmm let think now :hi:

seems like the pigs like the blue cars......easy to catch the slowest ones first ahhahahahahha who was it

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kaminarineon said:
:flame: bastard ....... what a surprise how did i know something like that would happen hmmmm let think now :hi:

seems like the pigs like the blue cars......easy to catch the slowest ones first ahhahahahahha who was it
Bluert was 'blocking' a cop in. Cop decided to yank him for it. :gay:

You posed sooooo good for it... :thumbsup:

That one is begging for a caption even more than shmarco's :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
"Blocking" a cop in....

That doesnt sound like something BlueRT would do.......

So what happened ??

Large ticket, minor infraction ?

Just a BS ticket I would imagine :wah?!:

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
sykopathic said:
"Blocking" a cop in....

That doesnt sound like something BlueRT would do.......

So what happened ??

Large ticket, minor infraction ?

Just a BS ticket I would imagine :wah?!:
Nothing happened. The cop just told him that he should move if he sees a cruiser behind him in the left lane.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
AltersEgo said:
Nothing happened. The cop just told him that he should move if he sees a cruiser behind him in the left lane.
....the left lane of the road, or the Tim Hortons lineup? :lol:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nice turnout! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice turnout. I *wish* I lived in Toronto so we could get together all the time, especially now when the weather is so nice.

Nice leather seats!

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
TurboDodgeSRT said:
Nice turnout. I *wish* I lived in Toronto so we could get together all the time, especially now when the weather is so nice.

Nice leather seats!
come out to the C7 cruise on October 3rd and meet some of the Toronto people :rofl: and maybe then Viper Jr will have Stage 2 by then
:rofl: :rofl:

follow the link for sign up
http://www.dhwebdesign.ca/c7p/falltour/

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey guys I'm living out here in Atlantic Canada and have a blue SRT. Looks like you guys get good turnouts for your events up there, there is hardly any SRT's down here. Anyways nice pics and I was wondering if you can get some more shots of those tail lights on the blue SRT and where to get them. I'm undecided and need some more pics. Thanks

·
Registered
753 Posts
kaminarineon said:
come out to the C7 cruise on October 3rd and meet some of the Toronto people :rofl: and maybe then Viper Jr will have Stage 2 by then
:rofl: :rofl:

follow the link for sign up
http://www.dhwebdesign.ca/c7p/falltour/
Cool! Just signed up! Now let's hope for some awesome weather!!

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
srt4turbo2004 said:
Hey guys I'm living out here in Atlantic Canada and have a blue SRT. Looks like you guys get good turnouts for your events up there, there is hardly any SRT's down here. Anyways nice pics and I was wondering if you can get some more shots of those tail lights on the blue SRT and where to get them. I'm undecided and need some more pics. Thanks
check out www.modernperformance.com they sell them there and i think thats where he got them from

1 - 20 of 27 Posts