Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the many joys of not having a job is being able to stay up as long as you want and sleep in as late as you want and not waste anyones time or money. But anyways, I'm really bored and it's nearly 3am. But anyways, who here likes techno/trance/house? I love trance and house and you will never catch me without a trance cd in my truck. How about you guys?

·
Registered
420 Posts
dark house, house, trance junky all the way here!!!! new wave also. i was a big club head but it got old!!! but i still listen to my shit heheh and always will

house, trance, dark house junky for life :lol:

frank

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
PhatTrax said:
One of the many joys of not having a job is being able to stay up as long as you want and sleep in as late as you want and not waste anyones time or money. But anyways, I'm really bored and it's nearly 3am. But anyways, who here likes techno/trance/house? I love trance and house and you will never catch me without a trance cd in my truck. How about you guys?
Dude, I like trance also. I have many different CD digitize on my server in my office.

Also, like Ambient, Soundscape, hard trance, gothic (sometimes), and I use to get it from MP3 until I fond out the stop that at work. Damn work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing