Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
redsoxsrt said:
looks good mang, is ur valve cover powdercoated a bronze color? or is that just the camera playin tricks
i think you mean the intake mani...

but hell ya it looks sick w/ the cf and red!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah my valve cover is wrinkle red, but the Intake Mani is untouched, but it does look bronze-ish.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I am also interested in what the hesck that thing is on your rear bumper. Looks to be a rear diffuser of sorts. How much did that run you and who makes it? Do you have any pictures from directly behind so that I could get a better ideA as to what it looks like? HOLLA!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
ECR IN THE HOUSE!!!
Seen that thing a few times in person, CLEAN AS FAWK! WOW!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx guys for the comments. As far as a powdercoated intake mani, I think a black one would look mean. I might roll down to the pike this weekend. Depends on what time we get back from NED on saturday.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
mEasy27 said:
Thanx guys for the comments. As far as a powdercoated intake mani, I think a black one would look mean. I might roll down to the pike this weekend. Depends on what time we get back from NED on saturday.
Black intake mani FTW!!! I just redid my valve cover & intake mani in black :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bpsrt4 said:
mEasy27 said:
Black intake mani FTW!!! I just redid my valve cover & intake mani in black :thumbsup:
Was it hard to do the intake mani, or did you have it done some where?

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
mEasy27 said:
bpsrt4 said:
mEasy27 said:
Was it hard to do the intake mani, or did you have it done some where?
Not really, it just takes some time to take everything off. I did the t-stat housing too.

I used some wrinkle black

·
Registered
62 Posts
That car is sweet. I saw it that time when I bought your stock wheels. I was like :lick:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts