·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I like the drop. Very nice.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude the past 4 car shows that I have been in, the judges dont believe me that Im dropped. WTF. My buddy has a stock height srt and he's usually with me and they cant even see the difference.. Stupid Judges FTL!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nice car. I love the wheels and the tasteful placement of carbon fiber. Now all you have to do is get out there and take a proper photoshoot with it. Have any friends with Digital SLR cameras?

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
97TurboII said:
Nice car. I love the wheels and the tasteful placement of carbon fiber. Now all you have to do is get out there and take a proper photoshoot with it. Have any friends with Digital SLR cameras?
Thanx. Yeah I have a friend thats is a nasty photographer, but I can never catch up with him.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
your picture taking skills are garbage at the very least which takes away from the immaculate car you own...

the shit looks so dope dude...set up a photoshoot with someone that can actually handle a camera and you'll be golden...

carlos nice

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
wow haha.. i wasn't aware there were so many "professional" photographers on this site....
haha.

any near new castle/ pittsburgh pa?

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Brads neon SRT4 said:
wow haha.. i wasn't aware there were so many "professional" photographers on this site....
haha.

honestly, you have one of the best photographers on the site near you ... chris(pa) is somewhere in pennsylvania

search for his name, then take a look at his pics .... you'll see what im talking about :readclose

·
Registered
810 Posts
uncommon said:
Brads neon SRT4 said:
haha.

honestly, you have one of the best photographers on the site near you ... chris(pa) is somewhere in pennsylvania

search for his name, then take a look at his pics .... you'll see what im talking about :readclose
Don't listen to Uncommon! He's trying to set you up on a blind date w/ his gay friend!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
hahahaha....

glen mills is 5.5 hours away.. he lives on the other side of the state. lol

i live in north western pa he's in south eastern pa... lol

a little too far to drive for pictures i can take with my little 3.2 megapixel camera.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Brads neon SRT4 said:
hahahaha....

glen mills is 5.5 hours away.. he lives on the other side of the state. lol

i live in north western pa he's in south eastern pa... lol

a little too far to drive for pictures i can take with my little 3.2 megapixel camera.

oh, hmmm.... well that sucks ... i can't help ya then

unless you want to drive to boston & i can use my 6.0 megapixel peice of shit point & shoot camera :jester:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
hahaha.. thanks for the offer man... but i think i'm good right now. hahaha!

although a road trip is due... lol.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
Brads neon SRT4 said:
haha.

you don't need professionals dude...you just need someone that doesn't throw down bagfulls of skittles right before taking pics of his car...

the blurryness and all around horrible quality of those pics ruins this entire thread...

now the car on the other hand is one of the finest red SRT's on the entire site...

carlos nice

1 - 20 of 47 Posts