Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed my AGP WGA. capped my red line, and removed the green and black lines. now im boosting to 13 and holding (where i want it, ill adjust it higher when i get my MBC), but im spooling up WAAAYYYY to fast. when im in 3rd, 4th, or 5th, and sometimes even 2nd, i will get that annoying jerking motion at full throttle, telling me im not getting enough fuel (right?). other than upgrading my fuel system, what can i do to fix this? i need a gradual boost not all there at 2500 RPM's. this is my only mod so far, and my intake, MBC, and S1 is on the way. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Have you installed a bleeder valve until the MBC goes in? You are getting too much part throttle boost it sounds like, are you throwing codes? You may be able to fix this by relieving some WGA pressure and dialing in the MBC a bit more.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
YOu cant do anything about the quicker spool ups. Stiffer spring = quicker spool up. STocvk spring is 4psi.

You ahve to learn how to drive your car over again so you dont get part throttle

Prior to my big turbo upgrade, i had no part throttle boost because i would go slowly into it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
YOu cant do anything about the quicker spool ups. Stiffer spring = quicker spool up.
so is my 1/4 mile time going to be slower if i still go full throttle into it, or is it going to just sputter a litlle but still give me a faster time. it sounds like i need to get a new fuel system?

and yes i have the bleeder valve.

·
Registered
714 Posts
13psi on gauge and fuel cut. With the way you descibe your spool up and fuel cut I'm thinking your stock guage is fubbed.I have hit fuel cut in mine and it was at 18ish psi when creeping.Also my boost built very slow when my wastegate was around 13psi.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST!! i feel retarded. i wasnt thinking, i was NOT hitting fuel cut-off. apparently i was just not getting enough fuel for the amount of air, so it was doing the jerky thing it does. Sorry for wasting your guys time!! :banmeplz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.