Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering If my car was different? I am completely stock just short shift no intake, nothing. Wel my car tops at 14.5 psi or 15psi. I seen stock srt spike 17psi? Also i lose boost around 5000rpm and on top end i suck i lose 2 RSX type S of course not stock dnt kno what they have just wondering if my car is Performing the way it should b? Give all your feedback?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
elcangri1 said:
I was wondering If my car was different? I am completely stock just short shift no intake, nothing. Wel my car tops at 14.5 psi or 15psi. I seen stock srt spike 17psi? Also i lose boost around 5000rpm and on top end i suck i lose 2 RSX type S of course not stock dnt kno what they have just wondering if my car is Performing the way it should b? Give all your feedback?
stock you should spike around 14.5 and hold around 11-12 towards redline that is completely normal

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Yes, if you get an AGP wg. you can hold up to 16 till redline and spike 21-22ish with the proper fuel mods

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gears?

ReDsRtKiD said:
Yes, if you get an AGP wg. you can hold up to 16 till redline and spike 21-22ish with the proper fuel mods
Stock my 2gear is the strongest right? When I mod up 3rd gear will be the strongest? What type of upgrades should I go with?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
elcangri1 said:
ReDsRtKiD said:
Stock my 2gear is the strongest right? When I mod up 3rd gear will be the strongest? What type of upgrades should I go with?
2nd is pretty strong when stock but when you spike 21psi you'll lose some traction in 2nd and 3rd will pull much better, you should start with a 3 inch turbo back or needswings 3 inch downpipe, AGP wastegate, Solid mounths (AGP, Boomba, Bwoody) and then add a Fuel return line and some kind of fuel controller such as a DTEC or SAFC and you can turn your boost up to 21-22ish and hold around 16psi, thats my .02

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Upgrades?

ReDsRtKiD said:
elcangri1 said:
ReDsRtKiD said:
2nd is pretty strong when stock but when you spike 21psi you'll lose some traction in 2nd and 3rd will pull much better, you should start with a 3 inch turbo back or needswings 3 inch downpipe, AGP wastegate, Solid mounths (AGP, Boomba, Bwoody) and then add a Fuel return line and some kind of fuel controller such as a DTEC or SAFC and you can turn your boost up to 21-22ish and hold around 16psi, thats my .02
I was think about this set up. S2 ECU with agp wastegate and fuel lines but i dnt kno wut type of injectors should I go with? And FMIC

·
Registered
618 Posts
you can't just add the s2 pcm to your car, you'll need the whole kit for it to run the way it should. I agree w/ redsrtkid, go w/ either a 3" turboback exhaust or 3" downpipe w/ cutout, agp, kinetic, or ptp wastegate actuator, solid mounts, wideband, and an safc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts