Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
It's gonna be hard to since you're on the stock wga to adjust boost. I would suggest maybe the spring mod and a mapclamp of some sort, but you're gonna need some way to check your afr's so that the added boost doesn't lean your car out too much.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NuVaSRT said:
It's gonna be hard to since you're on the stock wga to adjust boost. I would suggest maybe the spring mod and a mapclamp of some sort, but you're gonna need some way to check your afr's so that the added boost doesn't lean your car out too much.
I DID THAT BUT ITS HARD TO ADJUST....I GOT A BOOST CONTROLLER COMING.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Spend $160 on a AGP/PTP WGA and do it the right way. Its a srt4 not a neon...Do it right...Ohh and i wasnt tryin to sounds mean sorry. If you put a boost controller on a stock wga your gonna go crazy with boost...up and down up and down.. your slowly gonna murder your motor!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BackFromTheGrave said:
Spend $160 on a AGP/PTP WGA and do it the right way. Its a srt4 not a neon...Do it right...Ohh and i wasnt tryin to sounds mean sorry. If you put a boost controller on a stock wga your gonna go crazy with boost...up and down up and down.. your slowly gonna murder your motor!!
How you figure that?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Turbo82 said:
BackFromTheGrave said:
How you figure that?
The spring is to weak on the factory wga.

I spike about 20 and fall to 13 with an ebc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts