Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys the ex owner of my car took the the whole set up out and I did a diablo tune to 93 and of course I don't think it's running like it should it picked up hp but now like I think it should does anyone know where to get the set up with harness and why do people take it out thanks guys

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
the solenoids are part of the engine wiring harness. You cannot get that part of the harness separate. The solenoids can be purchased individually.

Give us more details on the setup on the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response to be honest the solenoids were on there and ended up getting pulled off by something I don't know what happened I think they hit my tire so the wires are still there it's just the thing with the three like tubes that I need and the thing to hold them and of course the lines so all I need is the solenoids and do you know what they are called and will I need anything else to install them and why do people take them out thanks so much for help

·
Registered
79 Posts
the solenoids are part of the engine wiring harness. You cannot get that part of the harness separate. The solenoids can be purchased individually.

Give us more details on the setup on the car.
In for a blue solenoid , if anyone has one 😉

OP. Sucks about the car.. post up some pics of exactly what's going on so we can see

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
BOV solenoid:
WGA solenoid:
TIP solenoid:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I see some questionable wire "mods" in there. Sorry I can't be of any help.
That's what I was thinking lol

My car is missing the center/,blue solenoid... I don't need it as I'm far from stock, it's just too get rid of the damn cel as obviously the plug has nothing to plug into.

That solenoid wouldn't have any lines running to it anyways, so maybe the resistor deal could work with just that one solenoid

·
Registered
42 Posts
Modern perfomance sells all three solenoids like $30 Each.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes, but a resistor is 30 cents lol... And if I don't use that solenoid anyways, why Pay 40 bucks just to plug it in

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well if you can get the resistor to shut off the cel then more power to ya how ever you get the cel to turn off good luck I support modern performance I want them to be around forever

1 - 13 of 13 Posts