Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

As mentioned in another post, we got a new Project SRT4 and we're in the process of throwing an AEM EMS in there, well We've got a donor ECU and Took it apart here's the latest Pic. We got everything we really need to get started. Now let the late nights begin!! here's a little pic...
We'll keep you guys posted!

Moe @ Boost Solutions

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
I'm in GA and I've seen that Silver Evo Matt Drives a few times, it is sick! Me and a Few other SRT-4 owners would defiantly like to come to your shop for some tuning!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
if you guys pull this off, u will be my new heroes.... AEM EMS.... oh man! best of luck to you guys!!!!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
lnxsrt said:
if you guys pull this off, u will be my new heroes.... AEM EMS.... oh man! best of luck to you guys!!!!
Like you need this anytime soon :jester:

Best of luck to you guys though!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
littlepvt said:
I'm in GA and I've seen that Silver Evo Matt Drives a few times, it is sick! Me and a Few other SRT-4 owners would defiantly like to come to your shop for some tuning!!
I don't drive a SRT, I roll in a 02 Civic SI. I have heard of you guys elsewhere, and mostlikely will stop by some time to check you guys out. Maybe roll with some other EP3's, I too am looking forward to your progress on this :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,905 Posts
man talk about being able to turn a crap load of sales to all those that want and need more than piggy back will allow.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sign me up for one of those, Can I use this with my Psi-Fi PPQ???

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
YellowSRT4 said:
Sign me up for one of those, Can I use this with my Psi-Fi PPQ???
EMS is a complete stand alone. no need for mopar pcm, ppq, or any other piggy back.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Omg... I would TOTALLY buy that.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good luck :D

*subscribes*

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would hope they keep the stock computer in place for the gauges and just use the wiring (fuel/spark) for the AEM. LS1 guys do this and have great success.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
W00t!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts