Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if anyone can help me hopefully you guys have some ideas of why my car cuts fuel or boost at a certain speed ! I have a 2004 srt4 with a exit cut out, jeggs injectors, Stock turbo, agp wastegate, agp oil catch can, bigger Intercooler, car runs and drives great at all gears but when I try and hit 100mph in 5th gear boost cuts out or gas idk witch it could be I still can’t find the reason to it I am currently gapped on my sparks at .35 any ideas of why my car is cutting out at a certain speed ? boost currently reads 20 psi

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
93 Posts
If your boost is spiking over 18 psi and your on stock tune with factory map/tip that's your issue. It's probably pulling massive timing at that spot. And (imo) I wouldn't be doing pulls in fifth gear to/or at 100 beginning of 4th end of third would be where you should be at @100. But again just my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idk if anyone can help me hopefully you guys have some ideas of why my car cuts fuel or boost at a certain speed ! I have a 2004 srt4 with a exit cut out, jeggs injectors, Stock turbo, agp wastegate, agp oil catch can, bigger Intercooler, car runs and drives great at all gears but when I try and hit 100mph in 5th gear boost cuts out or gas idk witch it could be I still can’t find the reason to it I am currently gapped on my sparks at .35 any ideas of why my car is cutting out at a certain speed ? boost currently reads 20 psi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts