Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outside of a boost leak on the IC pipes or the like, what would cause my cars boost to just drop around 5k?

Some have told me it my be a ripped diaphram in the WGA, but if that were the case you should see MORE boost or a boost creep. I have checked all Vac lines (T'ed into the blue line), IC clamps are all on tight, but now I am at a complete loss.

Everything appears to be fine. The profec B is installed correctly. But when just running the WGA it drops at 5k to 9-10 PSI and with the profec on it goes from 18-19 to 12-13. When I tighten the WGA it just makes it spike more.

Any information is appriciated. Most of my posts in the past about this have gone without much help. Not sure if no one reads it, or if no one can come up with an answer.....but damn this is pissing me off :(

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Sorry slow, the EBC and WGA make it hard to say. For me anyway. You mention the I/C hoses being tight, have you checked the turbo outlet hose?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know, I have never thought of the BOV being the issue. Which I see can be possible.

I will go thru and make sure all of those connections are on properly also.

Any other ideas?

BTW...I did tighten the clamp on the turbo itself.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Your car's slow... sell it... buy an 03 Cobra.... AND THEN WE WON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU WHINE ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT LONG...

:cow:

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
good luck man...

i have a wierd loss of boost and the bov stays open while i press the gas pedal :/ gonna hunt sunday morning for it

·
Nitrous Discussion Moderator
654 Posts
lulu said:
Your car's slow... sell it... buy an 03 Cobra.... AND THEN WE WON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU WHINE ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT LONG...

What he said... and no matter what i will still be faster than him :D

If you stopped being gay and hang out w/us during the weekend we would have that problem fixed by now... I'm working on my car tomorrow so if u want call me...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lulu said:
A.) I'll kill you.
B.) Shut Up
C.) What's up homie?

BlackBird said:
If you stopped being gay and hang out w/us during the weekend we would have that problem fixed by now... I'm working on my car tomorrow so if u want call me...
Dude, I can't take a day off work. We'll see though :)

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
I hold 17.x to redline. Thank you rpm ofset on the greddy e-01!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
SlowV6 said:
That's wonderful. Thank you for contributing absolutely nothing to this thread.

Good job, fucking moron.

I told you how to hold more boost, and if you weren't such a complete idiot you would have figured it out. Yes getting the e01 is more expensive, but not much more than the spec2, and the e01 has RPM FUCKING OFFSET, if you can even comprehend such a simple thing. When your BOOST FALLS ON ITS FACE, it allows you to open the solenoid more to HOLD BOOST TO REDLINE.

Goddamnit, why are such ignorant punks allowed on the board.

come back with something intelligent, or stfu if you just don't know.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So according to you, the only way to hold boost is to use a e01.

Well that's great. Except you didn't READ the problem. It is dropping early and fast. Others do not, even using just a WGA. So thank you for your 2 useless posts of dribble.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
yeah I did read your problem. with just my wga controlling boost it holds about 10psi to redline. with the e01 on and rpm offset enabled, it hits 18psi and holds 17.x to redline.

maybe I'm just not telling you want you want to hear or something?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts