Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another forum I'm on some guy is telling me that the boost on the SRT CANNOT be turned up...? Is this true?

If not, what is the stock boost, and what is it safe to set it at??

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the boost can be turned up by many means its just you have to make sure it is all connected carefully and if you have ANY doubts this is the place to ask

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Stock said:
On another forum I'm on some guy is telling me that the boost on the SRT CANNOT be turned up...? Is this true?

If not, what is the stock boost, and what is it safe to set it at??
"Some folks shoot from the hips than proving a point."

It has been done already by a few owners here. However, it will generate a CEL return when applying to much boost.

However, with Mopar Stage Packages in the summer, this is another option for those who do not care to venture beyond any self-modding.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Stock, I'm playing with my boost just fine! :D Right now, based on all the information that is out, 16.5psi is the max to be safe. Anything after that, the engine starts to lean out in the higher RPM's. We do need better info on EGT numbers but that will came once guys start putting guages in their cars. Hope this clears a little confusion! :D

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
hemidakota said:
Talk about those gauges, is there anyone here is a MOPAR parts guy? I need two more OEM gauge cup holders.

Been to the dealerships locally and dumbfinded BST...
Send nighcore a PM, he works as a service advisor at a Dodge dealership and he can hook you up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts