Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the information on the turbo timer but no replies about the boost controller. Is HKS a good brand? they have one on their website called the VBC Universal Boost Controller Kit. Do I need the single or dual port actuator wastegates? and do I need the one for internal or external wastegate systems? Also, is there room to fit both the turbotimer and the boost controller under the stock cd player so it fits flush or do i have to mount one of the things somewhere else? :?

·
Registered
33 Posts
HKS(or HK$) is a good brand. There products are almost always imported. They are great product and they have execlent quality control, but you pay for it(hense HK$). I would say that the HKS EVC is their most popular line of boost controllers they are currently on version 5. (EVC,EVC II, EVC III, EVC IV, EVC V).

This is the EVC 5 (EVC V)

This is the EVC 4 (EVC IV)

As you can already see, they vary in size/shape. This is going to hold true to turbo timers as well. You'll have to look at the combo YOU want in order to tell if its going to fit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
AWD_ENVY
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing