Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boomba Racing is proud to present our brand new SRT-4 Short Throw Shifter. Due to our unique design we were able to accomplish 65% throw reduction during gear shifts. Even thou we reduce forward and back motion by 65%, side to side motion is only reduced by 20%. This special feature prevents user from double shifting (engaging two gears at the time) which is common with competitors shifters. This shifter gives unforgettable feeling of control over your car. Your driving experience will never be the same. Shifter comes with our CNC machined knob. All components are CNC machined of billet aluminum and premium, high quality tool steel. Shifters are available in natural aluminum, red, blue and black anodized finishes. All parts are manufactured to our legendary high quality standards and backed up by our warranty. Shifters are available in stock for immediate delivery.

Shifter is priced at $165 + S&H.

For more details visit our site www.boombaracing.com or send e-mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
possibly if....

Can you tell me if I can use my Momo shift knob and boot with this?

any discount if we get it without your Knob?

and if it does fit my Momo stuff how do we order since it is not posted on your website yet?

I'm tired of waiting on my hurst shifter that I ordered 12/17/05 from Summit so I would have to get that cancelled before I order yours.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Knob is attached with M8 thread and can be changed.

·
Registered
368 Posts
is there gonna be a group buy?

doesn't hurt to ask :stab:

·
Registered
26 Posts
quick ship

ordered mine yesterday and it shipped yesterday gotta love that. Hopefully I'll be able to give my opinion before the weekend.

thanks boomba for the quick processing.

·
Registered
521 Posts
OBSRT31 said:
Will these come with rod brakes?
i would like to know this

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OBSRT31 said:
Will these come with rod brakes?

Gear stop is build into our shifter for front to back movement. We don't have stop for side to side since we have only 20% side to side reduction.

·
Registered
368 Posts
spoon plese give your opinion asap

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i think its so u dont mis-shift

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TSRT4 said:
How come you guys only did a 20% side to side reduction any reason for that
Read first post.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Looks like the height is just like stock, I wonder if I could get my "gerry" shift knob to work with this.

Boomba would a stock knob fit on this assuming you had a way to secure it? I love the side to side was not limited much :)!.

Mike

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EDISKRAD EHT said:
How is the height of it compared to stock, or the Mopar unit?

Height is almost the same as stock

1 - 20 of 40 Posts