Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boomba Racing presents 750 CC Fuel Injectors for SRT-4. This injectors are guaranteed to fit SRT-4 intake manifold and don’t require any modifications to the manifold. Our injectors assure that fuel spray pattern is pointing in the right direction.
Competitors 750 CC injectors have bulky injector housing and interfere with intake manifold. For example even thou RC750 fit with stock fuel rail they are cocked. Because of wrong spray direction great percentage of prayed fuel goes directly on the manifold wall (especially in runner #4).
Our injectors will be perfect addition to Boomba fuel rail. All parts are manufactured to our legendary high quality standards and backed up by our warranty. Injectors are available in stock for immediate delivery.

Injector set is priced at $460 + S&H.
Injectors wire harness set is $50 + S&H.

For more details visit our site www.boombaracing.com or send e-mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
The RC's fit fine with the Boomba rail...people are just retarted and just try yo plug it into the manifold and don't do anything else...no wonder the RC's leak when there installing it...If you play with it for a few minutes mine fit perfectly...

I wish these were out at the same time the rail was out...I would have gotten these to keep the same name/brand going...

OH BOOMBA............For people that might be wondering...........can you use the Rage-Tek or other Plug and Play connectors to plug into your injector and then into the stock wiring harness or is it a different plug? If you can't could you make some...cuz people like me don't like wiring :lol: ...

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I don't understand. You guys went through all the trouble to make them fit better but you didn't try to fix the wiring setup. If they were plug and play with the factory wiring they would be perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts