Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new to the srt4 world I found a GREAT deal on a 05 srt4 with 52k Miles on it and had to grab it for the price and would love any advice on some first mods thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
Hello I'm new to the srt4 world I found a GREAT deal on a 05 srt4 with 52k Miles on it and had to grab it for the price and would love any advice on some first mods thanks in advance
First off, welcome to the forums and to SRT-4 ownership.
Post up some pictures of your new car. We like pictures, plus this will help us to see what has already been done to the car.

Generally, considering the age of these cars, we usually recommend doing all the maintenance work to the car before even considering modifications. The low miles on that car is great, but rubber and fluids still break down over time.

Reactions: Alpine0_0

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi buddy glad you found a low mile srt-4. Drive it for awhile stock, make sure you change out transaxle fluid, oilchange, at 16 years old change antifreeze and brake fluid. These cars will go 200k no problem if you take care of them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Absolutely the first thing i changed was the shifter. maddog, 72% sts with gate stops.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sorry I ended up getting the house I have been trying to buy for 3 months sorry for not answering anyone its been crazy!
I did full tune up and did the shift forks and clutch ,dsp , needswings downpipe v5, and the agp wga and some other basic stuff and I literally had a injector die this morning I think I'm about to look into it now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolutely the first thing i changed was the shifter. maddog, 72% sts with gate stops.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I have been looking at the maddog setup but it will have to wait for a couple months we just moved and we have to get settled in

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First off, welcome to the forums and to SRT-4 ownership.
Post up some pictures of your new car. We like pictures, plus this will help us to see what has already been done to the car.

Generally, considering the age of these cars, we usually recommend doing all the maintenance work to the car before even considering modifications. The low miles on that car is great, but rubber and fluids still break down over time.
I will have to get it cleaned up before I take pictures of it lol it has been sitting for a month I have been going through it and replacing stuff it was a friend's car she got divorced and didn't know what it was and she didn't want anything to do with it she let it sit for 2 years and finally sold it to me but before she left her ex the car was very well maintained

1 - 12 of 12 Posts