Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
lcq4blackstar said:
I like the front but the rear looks like a cobra or something. Are these the same lines as a stock bumper? The tips are to exposed for me but I like the way it vents out air. I was thinking of doing this to the stock one.

also what rims do you guys have on that car? size/width?

I guess it all depends on how far you want to push the exhaust tips out. Our bumper is designed to go with the flow of the original body lines.

To the best of my knowledge we have the BBS Forged Monoblock 18" x 7.5" wheels powdercoated black.

·
Registered
431 Posts
This Kit looks great but I am beginning to tire of all the put offs regarding the date of availability...............I may just go with the Kaminari.

Too bad, especially since a custom shop not more then a mile from me here in Chicago carries Grip products....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok, so the new issue of HCI has your body kit for the SRT-4 in the SEMA section.........what gives????? When are you gonna finally release the beast????? :knockhead:

·
Registered
431 Posts
andrewj_2000 said:
Ok, so the new issue of HCI has your body kit for the SRT-4 in the SEMA section.........what gives????? When are you gonna finally release the beast????? :knockhead:

This company is a joke...all they have been doing is talking about releasing it...all talk, no action.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Larrywoz said:
andrewj_2000 said:

This company is a joke...all they have been doing is talking about releasing it...all talk, no action.
See post 19.

·
Registered
431 Posts
grip_tuning said:
Larrywoz said:
andrewj_2000 said:

See post 19.

Yeah Right........It's now mid May 2007 and NOTHING!!!.......not even updates. From what initially looked like a hot item..Something I was anxiously awaiting it has become just what I said previously...YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE.:Wtf3:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Larrywoz said:
grip_tuning said:
Larrywoz said:
andrewj_2000 said:

See post 19.

Yeah Right........It's now mid May 2007 and NOTHING!!!.......not even updates. From what initially looked like a hot item..Something I was anxiously awaiting it has become just what I said previously...YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE.:Wtf3:

STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts