Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I saw a picture in a mag at work of an srt4 with a grip body kit..... Looked pretty good to me!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Damn I wish they would hurry up and release this kit, or the pricing. I have alot of money now for it, but if they don't release it soon, then I'll spend it on something else. A performance mod or something

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Guys!
Sorry about my absence for a few weeks. I've been working out bugs with the Perf Hood.

The kit will be released. We had a tooling issue, but the parts should be on track for early/mid july. Pricing is very competitive at $1299.00 for the full kit (Front fascia, rear fascia, side skirts) Material is thermoformed TPO (OEM quality, not cheap ABS like some other companies) Pricing on the hood is $750.00.

Do you guys have any other questions?

It's taking a while because we are developing the Cobalt, Charger, and Neon kits ALL at the same time. :)

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
how much for just the rear bumper and can u post a pic of the side skirts
thanks

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I WANNA SEE!!! I WANNA SEE!! I need to replace my rear bumper for the 2nd damn time in 2 years...its getting annoying actually...might as well do it right and get a body kit if it looks good!!! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Note: The factory side skirts are on this vehicle. Production parts expected 11/16/06.

Part of the delay for production was that the Neon project was deemed a research and development project midway through so that we could try different things to maximize the quality of our product. Now that we have made significant progress, manufacturing is underway.

The perforated stainless steel hood is now available.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I like the front but the rear looks like a cobra or something. Are these the same lines as a stock bumper? The tips are to exposed for me but I like the way it vents out air. I was thinking of doing this to the stock one.

also what rims do you guys have on that car? size/width?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts