Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you dude...i figured you would have posted about your first taste of the SRT. After we went for a spin in the Mystery SRT we stopped by Autoway Dodge (Clearwater FL) where we saw Wade Shetler (big Neonite and long time drag racer) who is THE salesman to see there. Tell him Dan sent ya.. But i'll let BMXFreak tell his side of the test ride...*pushes him out to the stage* :lol:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yea, all i could do is keep babbling 'cool'. i was nearly stunned...lol ACR kept sayin 'is that all you have to say?'. Very Very Sweet Car!! i did the whole car look over (first time in person). surprised at that back seat space (gata keep the ladies in mind). Trunk was surprisingly big too (subs, anyone?) went for a ride in passengers set. Like i said, all i could say was COOL! the G's holding me in the seat were awesome. I've driven camaros and Rustangs, but man, for some reason this acceleration felt so silky. I am absolutly hooked, and am definatly getting one. Thanks to this wonderful Forum where i learned about this sweet car! GJ all you guys, and especially you ACR, your a great guy and an awesome friend!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
bmxfreak
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing