Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there, I'm taking an hour off work to get there by 6:30, I might have my cut out on by then I might not, i hope i do thoough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
Might be there. Got a job interview in the afternoon but other than that my schedule is pretty clear. Don't think I will run though. Just got the Boomba intake manifold gasket but won't install it until this weekend. Oh yeah, and I need to get a helmet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
Big D -- I'll be there. Get your cutout installed! It's an easy install for a competent exhaust shop.

QuiX -- what happened to your car?

cj -- how fast are you running that you need a helmet? Good to have one just in case, but I've run mid 13's many, many times without them griping at me... but I have one in the backseat, in case they get picky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
SRT4Real said:
Big D -- I'll be there. Get your cutout installed! It's an easy install for a competent exhaust shop.

QuiX -- what happened to your car?

cj -- how fast are you running that you need a helmet? Good to have one just in case, but I've run mid 13's many, many times without them griping at me... but I have one in the backseat, in case they get picky.
I ran a 13.7 and they told me to bring a helmet next time. They seem to like picking on me. Not sure why, I'm a nice guy, really.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,239 Posts
cj said:
I ran a 13.7 and they told me to bring a helmet next time. They seem to like picking on me. Not sure why, I'm a nice guy, really.
Hey they want me wearing a jacket and roll cage so be happy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
cj said:
I ran a 13.7 and they told me to bring a helmet next time. They seem to like picking on me. Not sure why, I'm a nice guy, really.
They're very inconsistent. I ran 13.3, 13.4, 13.4, etc. and they didn't say a thing. Last year, I went right before one of their big events (lots 'o track officials all over) and they warned me when I ran a 14.0. Go figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
Big D's Blue 04 said:
CJ its the stickers man, you car looks like it just ran a 10 flat
Thats me, all show, no go! :rofl: I could get worse. I just got the intake manifold gasket from Boomba and of course they included 2 stickers with it and I kind of like them so they may go on the car. For those of you who don't know I don't plaster my car with stickers but I do have Dodge and PVO (still get SRT4 owners who ask what the hell PVO is!) on the lower lip of the front fascia, SRT4 on a windshield banner and SRTOC on the back window. I've got dozens of others that I have never put on the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
BTW, I'm out for tonight. Headed to a job fair in Sarasota. Need job to buy house with 2 car garage so I can learn how to work on my car! One with a pool and/or hot tub wouldn't be bad and if a golf course were within walking distance I wouldn't complain! Need job first............:eeeek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
usually they just tell me...."Danny, you come here so often we know you know better so we dont remind you..." :lol:

Go figure....I think the day i ran a 13.0 in SRT4real's car he got warned a couple of times and i didnt. Anyhow with bmp is a hit or miss but i'd say just have ur helmet with ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
NeonDan said:
usually they just tell me...."Danny, you come here so often we know you know better so we dont remind you..." :lol:

Go figure....I think the day i ran a 13.0 in SRT4real's car he got warned a couple of times and i didnt. Anyhow with bmp is a hit or miss but i'd say just have ur helmet with ya
Yeah, its no biggie. I just pick one up at Wally World before I head out next time. The rules are the rules.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
209 Posts
Chase said:
I don`t run 13s so i will never need a helmet, but just incase a miracle happens ill bring a baseball helmet with me. Paint it orange and whatnot.
chase have we ever met befor? I talk to another srt-4 that was orange at the track but not sure if it was you.
 

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
The Creeper said:
chase have we ever met befor? I talk to another srt-4 that was orange at the track but not sure if it was you.
D`s a hater, and not sure man i figure if u met me u would have remembered though. Though i never see orange ones at the track.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
220+ cars = t3h ghey tonight...:(
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top