Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
If someone wants to ride out there with me I am all for it. I just dont know how to get out there for the life of me...

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me where you are coming from, and I can give you directions.

I'd offer to meet up and have you follow me, but I go all back roads from where I am.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
En-Glaived said:
If someone wants to ride out there with me I am all for it. I just dont know how to get out there for the life of me...
i'm up for that !! /\/\ we could meet right before the skyway, then cruise down........ :shift:
let me know,,,

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Directions own me... I cant follow them, but once ive driven to a place once I am fine from then on out. Ive been there 3 times now and never drove once.

·
Banned
27,300 Posts
i'll take ya en-glaived

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BMP = Bradenton Motorsports Park.

Not a dumb question, it's what most of us lazy people use so we don't have to type out the whole thing....:jester:

·
Banned
27,300 Posts
I called everyone who's number i have...so far so good :)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Grunge said:
. Still running with a stock mount and I'm sure wheel hop would be a bizitch...
YES it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wah?!: my first run sun (battle of the clubs) it hopped so bad , my exhaust got realigned so that the pass. side tip got stuck behind the rear valance. :flame: luckily i saw it and popped it out before it burned the bumper. the last two runs i had come off the line at an idle. :tongue: (can we say shitty 60'ers).my deyeme mounts should be here tomarrow though..... :clap:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Sucks, I work Thursday nights and I hate Saturday test and tunes because I blew my tranny in my Eclipse on my first run at a Saturday T&T after weeding my way through the 8 second trailer queens. :(

·
Banned
27,300 Posts
strong showing of srt4s...15 at one point.

Riven...well consistant 12.0x at 116-118 obliverating the slicks 1,2 and some of 3rd :(

Icarus..low 14s spinning

Raptorred...high 13s

Warren D...high 12s

a few others had clutch problems so they were sidelined....3 cars to be exact.
If i forgot anyone please comment.

here one of Riven's aborted pass:

7.673 !!!!
93.99 :(

he insisted i point out the 8th mile ET... :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.