Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was by clackamas mall in Oregon today and spotted a blue SRT-4. I heard you but couldnt see you because you were behind a truck by the time I walked around and spotted you you took off.

Any way "HI" :hi:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ah, that was me. I bought another one on Friday in Salem. I made the mistake of buying silver when I wanted blue. Plus it's an '05.

They didn't offer me a very good deal on the trade in so I kept my silver one. Guess I'll mod the shit out of the silver one and pimp out the blue one.

(Oh and I'm completely full of shit too. :) )

·
Registered
471 Posts
Had to give them a bit of B.S. before they scrolled down to get to the rest of the B.S. :eveilgrin

Are there absolutely no '05 E-Blues? Or is it similar to the rare '04 Yellows?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I told someone that they wouldn't be able to buy an '04 Yellow and I got jumped on by mutliple people here on the forums that a limited number were available and that they were just rare.

FYI

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
im thinking the number of '04 yellows with roof was 7. mighta been 14, tho. frickin multiplication! im dam sure it was one of those numbers tho.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
471 Posts
SRT-4aKId said:
They made around 150 '04 yellers, and there was left over blue for '05. Guess what? About 100 '05 blues probably.

inzanesrt4 said:
I was told for 04 they made a few yellows to use up the paint. Even more rare is the yellow 04 with sunroof. they didnt need to use up the blue paint because they can get 05 neon in blue.
Are there '05 E-blues, or not? :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I only ask because if I suddenly encountered a windfall of cash (aka win lottery, sell house, etc...wierd part is this is actualy possible but not keeping fingers crossed about the specifics...) I could see buying a '05 E-Blue and keeping my '04 Silver and mod the hell out of it.

I can't stand the new Orange and it would be too hard at this point in the game to get an '04 Yellow to mod out. LSD is too important to give up and I wouldn't want to waste the dough putting it in an '03.

If you couldn't tell I really like SRT-4s. The only thing I'd like more then another SRT-4 at this point would be a right hand drive vehical of any sort. Wouldn't even have to be super duper fast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.