Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was driving on 192 this evening, and this cool guy in his 20's, driving an E-blue SRT-4 just like mine, came up in the turn lane on my left, drove past, and backed up. He rolled his window down and said, "Hey, nice car!" I responded in kind, and he drove off.

Just looking to see if he's on here, because I'd like to talk some more.

Peace.

·
Registered
714 Posts
IMPerfection said:
Hey, I was driving on 192 this evening, and this cool guy in his 20's, driving an E-blue SRT-4 just like mine, came up in the turn lane on my left, drove past, and backed up. He rolled his window down and said, "Hey, nice car!" I responded in kind, and he drove off.

Peace.
Did he have some 18 inch wheels split five spoke (bling).If so it was probably my friend Stevie.He is on here as well. We should meet up sometime.
Eric

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, I was more interested in talking to the guy than looking over his ride, but I think it was totally stock outside. Still, could you ask him? I'm sure he'd remember.

It would definently be cool to meet with you guys, and I wish I could make it to nats to meet everyone but I just know my parents wont want to come, so I guess there's no chance of that.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
...and I though I was the only one with E-Blue in Brevard...

·
Registered
464 Posts
IMPerfection said:

Peace.
Hey! That was me in the Blue SRT. Sorry I didn't see the post sooner but I don't cruise the Florida forums much. We'll have to hang out sometime. My car is totally stock right now except for my tint. I think I've seen your car a couple times around town unless there's another e-blue. My friend Jared said he sees one parked at the FIT dorms all the time too. :thumbsup:

-Kevin

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Kevin. I'm Ian. I'm glad you looked in the Florida forum; I usually don't come in here either. Seeing you start backing up pretty much made my day, because I figured you were just going to drive by.

I don't go to FIT (when I go to college, I am getting OUT of Florida), so that car isn't mine. Maybe it's LIL-DVL's friend?

The only other e-blue I see is one that is parked occasionally in some bank's parking lot down on 5th avenue in Indialantic. I see a red one sometimes, but he never waves so either he isn't looking or he doesn't want to wave. I also saw a silver one (driven by a girl), but she didn't look when I revved.

Whereabouts do you live?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice! Glad to have made your day! I always try to make an effort to at least say hey to other SRT drivers. I've seen the one in Indiatlantic too, but it's usually at City Tropics. I know of the guy that drives the red one. I was NEXT to him in traffic and kept trying to get his attention but he was in his own world lol Seemed kinda like a tool though. I live up off of Eau Gallie Blvd near the high school. We should hang out sometime. Are you still in school?

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I don't know what is up with that dude. Some people just aren't into their cars and the community I guess.

I am still in school, as a junior, unfortunately. I go to the gayest school on the face of the earth too. I really don't even need to be there, as I am taking all AP's and not really having too much trouble with it. They're just wasting my time.

We should definently do something, if you dont mind hanging out with a kid =/.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'd love to talk to an actual SRT-4 owner in person. I'm not sure about this week because I'm pretty busy with work and my girlfriend. What school do you go to? I graduated from UF last December and now I work at Harris. I think I might have seen your car a few weekends back at Cinema World. It was parked next to a blue WRX.

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am busy with school, (like all the homework I am neglecting right now), and work (being underage and lacking in a college education provides few stimulating prospects, like my current place of employment, Publix), and the girlfriend myself, so this week is looking bad.

I was at CinemaWorld a few weeks back, and I remember parking next to a blue WRX because he lives in my dad's apartment complex.

I go to Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy for the Saved and Financially Secure (albeit only the first four words actually compose my schools name). I am a junior (11th grade in high school rather, since I suspect you misinterpreted junior in my prior post to mean college) and I hate every minute of it.

In case you haven't guessed, I am 16 and a half. And yes I paid for my own ride.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hahah Financially Secure! Very funny. I saw your profile so I figured you were probably still in high school. That's cool though. Props to you for paying for your SRT. It's a good feeling, isn't it!? Like I said, I'm bone stock other than my tint. However, I do have the Mopar STS and some newer plug wires coming soon. How do you like the shifter?

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BanditSRT said:
Hahah Financially Secure! Very funny. I saw your profile so I figured you were probably still in high school. That's cool though. Props to you for paying for your SRT. It's a good feeling, isn't it!? Like I said, I'm bone stock other than my tint. However, I do have the Mopar STS and some newer plug wires coming soon. How do you like the shifter?

Well the box looks kinda nice in my trunk... I am waiting for a shift knob / bushings to install it. Next is probably a MPx exhaust. But thats probably off till Christmas. I also desperately need some tint. Where did you get yours done, and was it a good experience?

As for paying for my ride, I am quite proud. I worked on and off since I was 11 doing stuff to make the money, and my trade-in (old Camry, gift from parents) totalled just enough to pay straight up for the SRT-4.

·
Registered
464 Posts
IMPerfection said:
Well the box looks kinda nice in my trunk... I am waiting for a shift knob / bushings to install it. Next is probably a MPx exhaust. But thats probably off till Christmas. I also desperately need some tint. Where did you get yours done, and was it a good experience?

As for paying for my ride, I am quite proud. I worked on and off since I was 11 doing stuff to make the money, and my trade-in (old Camry, gift from parents) totalled just enough to pay straight up for the SRT-4.
Man, tint is one of the best things you can do visually for your car. I think it looks more finished with it. I got mine done at Explicit Customs on 192. They have a little garage right next to the Cingular store between Checkers and Jason's Deli. The guy there was cool as hell and my tint is bubble free. :clap: I've been wanting to get an AGP Wastegate and maybe stage 1 but I just haven't had the time. Besides, no one ever wants to race around here. Maybe the ricers only race cars with primer on them? lol

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, I get mustangs and other V8s (and the V6's hahaha) wanting to race me a lot more than the ricers. WRX's like to try me too. It's just a matter of cruising at the right time, which seems to always be on my dinner break from work, which sucks because I can't stop and talk.

I got owned by a couple guys on literbikes on I-95 the same evening as I saw you, but they were real cool guys, one got off at my exit and we exchanged thumbs-ups. Some dude riding an R1 with an Akropovich exhaust, really clean bike.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I guess the only real race I had was with a riced out civic on US1. I saw him coming up beside me and heard his fart can start whailing so I dropped it to third and smashed him. It wasn't much of a challange though lol. There are also a few yellow SRT-4s around town. I used to see one almost everyday on wickham on my way to work. I work at Harris by the way. If my warranty wasn't so important to me, I'd mod the hell out of my car. When I see some of the dynos on the board, it makes my 230 hp seem a little low! Oh well, even in stock form it's WAY faster than most people will give credit for... that is until they actually come for a ride!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Actually, I'm also afraid that if I start doing too much modding that I'll become an addict and won't be able to stop! lol It would also be nice to get the car payments out of the way. Man, we really need to plan to get together or something because I'd like to talk cars with you.

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would definently be down with that, but I want to wash my car beforehand. My school's parking lot for the juniors is a mud pit, so my car always looks shitty. Annoys the hell out of me.

Let me know when is good.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Haha Speaking of washing my car, yah, I'd bet you mine is worse at the moment. Let's not even get started about the inside! I feel so guilty about not cleaning it. I'm usually quite a neat freak. I think Monday would probably be the soonest I can do anything. I'm probably going to Gainesville this weekend. Any ideas for meeting up?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.