Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many Applebee's there are here, but its the one right before you hit Best Buy and San Pedro (coming from the airport) off of 281.

That's the first one I've seen since I've been back in the city, who was it? It was probably an hour and a half ago. I was going too fast to catch the license plate or look for mods or anything though.

·
Registered
926 Posts
spacefunk said:
I don't know how many Applebee's there are here, but its the one right before you hit Best Buy and San Pedro (coming from the airport) off of 281.

That's the first one I've seen since I've been back in the city, who was it? It was probably an hour and a half ago. I was going too fast to catch the license plate or look for mods or anything though.
I'm right down the street from there but I'm silver. There are a couple of blue ones.

How long are you in town for? Do you have a SRT with you?

Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike V. said:
I'm right down the street from there but I'm silver. There are a couple of blue ones.

How long are you in town for? Do you have a SRT with you?

Mike
I go to school at Trinity University and I have my silver '04 on campus :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
extremecoto said:
so you're not in Boston!!! ahhhh--- looks around for you.. points.. haaaa!!!!
Location updated :eek:

·
Registered
926 Posts
spacefunk said:
I go to school at Trinity University and I have my silver '04 on campus :thumbsup:
bunch of SRT owners are getting together on Sept 18. You are welcome to join us

Look above at the sticky for the San Antonio Mopar show. registration is cheap and all benefits go to a great cause.

I have Silver, i will be looking for you.

Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
spotted a Silver SRT4

just wanted to stop by and say hi :hi:

I saw a silver SRT-4 on south west 410 by Valley Hi tonight. he had a number on the back window like he had been at the track.
I was in the black RSX-S, i was with my father in law and was hoping you didnt want to run, i didnt want to get embarassed!!! :lol:

i also seen a blue one by I-10 dezavala area alot, its got a BOV from hell and sounds wicked. :thumbsup:
you all got some sweet ass rides and i have a secret love for the SRT-4
c-ya around!!!!!

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
i used to work at the aple bees at the vinyard (1604 and blanco) ya my budy has a turbo RSX i bet he would like to show u RSXSATX if u send me a pm ill let em know

·
Registered
456 Posts
i am in austin so where is this place and how do i get there. I will be in houston on the 25 for the import show, how many of you guys are going and if you are how many srt4 owners. if i am off on the 24 th i am thinking about racing my srt4 at houston race way park in baytown. let me know what time you guys are going to be out there on saturday.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Isthatatank said:
i used to work at the aple bees at the vinyard (1604 and blanco) ya my budy has a turbo RSX i bet he would like to show u RSXSATX if u send me a pm ill let em know

Hi is your buddy on ClubRSX? I would like to see it sometime in the future. this weekend is a bust, too much going on. i'll pm you guys later or maybe i'll see you all around. Im headed to Houston too it should be a good turn out. my friend is showing his EVO. (oops i said the enemy's name) :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts