Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i searched the forum i only saw people having blue smoke at idle
at idle i have no smoke

·
Registered
166 Posts
Blue smoke normally means oil is getting into the combustion chamber. If it's gettin in through the valves, thats bad. If it's getting past the rings, thats real bad.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when i drive normal no smoke
thanks guys for the help ill try the suggestions

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think i found the problem i took my intake off and theres was oil where the intake goes into the turbo and there was a bunch of oil on the eback of the turbo and on the vac line and blue line also my green line that pice of plastic that connects to the nipple in the back of the turbo was melted off again this is the second time that has happened also my passenger side intercooler pipe the hose clamp came loose and the intercooler pipe was almost off so i returned every thing back to stock im taking the car in so the fix the green line

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how can you tell on the seals and if the turbo is shot

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
nomotivgirl said:
how can you tell on the seals and if the turbo is shot[/QUOif it happens after boosting while at idle sometimes depending on how bad it will do it all the time. clean your intake and try it again. but i bet it is your turbo seals.

here is what could be happening, the oil going to the turbo from your feed line instead of lubricating and draining back to the engine, its leaking into the exauhst side and burning it there,

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no smoke during idle just when i get on it fine when driving normal only under heavy accleration

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.