1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i searched the forum i only saw people having blue smoke at idle
at idle i have no smoke

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think i found the problem i took my intake off and theres was oil where the intake goes into the turbo and there was a bunch of oil on the eback of the turbo and on the vac line and blue line also my green line that pice of plastic that connects to the nipple in the back of the turbo was melted off again this is the second time that has happened also my passenger side intercooler pipe the hose clamp came loose and the intercooler pipe was almost off so i returned every thing back to stock im taking the car in so the fix the green line

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Question

Do you have a catch can???? Could be blowby oil getting into intake and then buring in cumbustion chambers and blowing out the blue smoke. There, that could be your answer. Or could be something more serious, but if you don't have a catch can, get one and see what happens. Drive for a couple of miles first. Then check.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Just to add a question to this thread. My buddy that has an srt (s1, borla, sts) had his srt just sittin in his garage for about a week. Finally started it up and it was puttin out a little blue smoke at idle. Normal or no?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.