Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my bulbs from Autolumination for the Blue Gauges. There are eight 5LED's and then one that had 4Leds all pionting out straight. Is that the Red/Blue bulb for the redline area? Just want to make sure before I put them in this evening.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I installed the bulbs. I have an 05' so it was a lil more involved than other years. I had to break the solder that held the contacts to each socket. Then when you install the new bulbs you have to reposistion the leads on each bulb so they stick out to the sides. Then when you push them in they make contact with the metal on the sides of the socket. I found out that the one odd 4led bulb was the redline bulb. However after installing it I didn't like how it makes hot spots and dark spots. So I used one of the extra 5leds and now the gauges look perfect. I just need to figure out the best way to do the HVAC now. I also installed my PTPerformance Launch Boost Controller this weekend. The damn thing actually works.

·
Registered
732 Posts
homes use a 74 bulb for the hvac and remove the led from the plastic and glue at the bottom to expose the led and the resistors then put this in place of the original hvac by unraveling the wire for the original and rapping the leds wires in the way of the factory wires confusing but if you see the bulbs you will understand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts