Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wut up guys, well i'm thinking of getting the blitz bov, but i am having a hard time finding a hard pipe that has a flange for the blitz bov. Will a hard pipe help me or is there another method in placing the bov with the stock pipe. Or to sum things up is it possible to put on the blitz bov on our car? any help would be appreciated. thanks i advance.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
ok you either need to get a welder to hook you up cause i don't believe there is any aftermarket for a hard pipe or you can get some softpipes (samco) and on the hotside pipe you can put the universal adapter in place.... that is how i did my tial bov and i don't have any problems at all!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
i have the blitz too. havent put it on yet because i dont have the pressure pipe. but i do know who can make one for us. jmbperformance.com they make them, but they have to special order the flange unless you have the flange and you can send it to them. thats what i am going to do. btw, anybody know how well it holds boost and sounds? ive never heard one

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BACARDI_DWB said:
oh and in your sig its not "turbo lack" its "turbo Lag"
sorry bout that i hadn't noticed it .i will change that right now. thanks. oh, and thanks for the info, i will consider that.

·
Premium Member, 2011 Calendar Car
3,415 Posts
kylekmh said:
i have the blitz too. havent put it on yet because i dont have the pressure pipe. but i do know who can make one for us. jmbperformance.com they make them, but they have to special order the flange unless you have the flange and you can send it to them. thats what i am going to do. btw, anybody know how well it holds boost and sounds? ive never heard one
I had a blitz bov on my 99 eclipse gsx. It sounds like the mopar except alot louder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts