Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was drivin through millersville yesterday, like 5:30ish and i saw a black srt (im not the only one in the area now :crying: ) but anyway, just wonderin if it was anyone on here

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey yeah, that was me, ran into you at Turkey Hill about 10 minutes ago :p I dont check every forum here, usually just problems/dealer service, how to, performance mods/visual mods/lighting... or any post that catches my eye...

Here i thought i was the only black one in town too...turns out you actually got your car before me! I bestowe upon you the title of first SRT-4 in Millersville, i will however keep my title of fastest!

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol not for long.....t3t/t4 in the works, larger intercooler (probably the new AGP unit), Injen short ram, profec e-01, NX IC sprayer, stage 3 coilovers, 3" turbo back exhaust, and a few other things......just waitin for the money

·
Registered
177 Posts
Actually had the cash for the turbo upgrade and all the accompanying parts and decided that it wasnt worth it. Traction being the biggest issue, plus as you make more horsepower more things that are associated begin to break. :bandit:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts