Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J/W who was the black SRT-4 on the beltway tonight around 7-7:30 near the toll booth before 45 going east. Black, single exhaust, led taillights, possibly a rolled bumper (not sure I was slowing down and he spooled up and went through ez tag) Anyways sounded good and was wondering what they were running. I was the red ACR!

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
whos slow ss was in houston?

that must of been either fuente's old srt or m3 eater :thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha

Come on kids :jester:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
ACR Racer said:
J/W who was the black SRT-4 on the beltway tonight around 7-7:30 near the toll booth before 45 going east. Black, single exhaust, led taillights, possibly a rolled bumper (not sure I was slowing down and he spooled up and went through ez tag) Anyways sounded good and was wondering what they were running. I was the red ACR!
Could it of have been Martin's old 50trim SRT :wah?!: :wah?!:

·
Registered
738 Posts
might have been my old srt, i miss it, stupid civic. I am gonna find out where he lives, jk, i still have my spare keys, haha. I hate freaking hondas.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
fuente27hpv said:
might have been my old srt, i miss it, stupid civic. I am gonna find out where he lives, jk, i still have my spare keys, haha. I hate freaking hondas.
dude...get the black srt at clear lake for 19,800 and start from scratch :thumbsup:

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
fuente27hpv said:
yeah right, i would rather, just buy one for like 15k, put a ported and polished stage 3 and cams and build the motor.
but dont let any1 traded in for a truck if u do

·
Registered
738 Posts
shut your face, jk. I do miss the car, the civic can go a week and a halk on one tank of gas, the srt, 2 days. I will be getting another one soon, wink wink, i coming for you netou.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
fuente27hpv said:
shut your face, jk. I do miss the car, the civic can go a week and a halk on one tank of gas, the srt, 2 days. I will be getting another one soon, wink wink, i coming for you netou.
yea...the civic i was driving filled up with 25 bucks and lasted 600 miles :thumbsup:

but acceleration is nonexistent :stab:

bring it biach :ninja:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts