Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got rid of the e-blue and picked up a stone white 05. Stage 3 is ordered and will be in mid april.. along with a supporting mod or two that are currently in the ol' room!!!!! More to come!
I have only had the car a few weeks and thought Id snap a pic or two :hi:

^^pic my buddy took of me at a stop light.. haha!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep I loved my e-blue and had a lot of fun with it!! I have big plans for this car too.

·
Registered
966 Posts
What are you droped on? Looks good.

·
Registered
681 Posts
What springs are those?

Looks great!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sport lines!!! Im really happy with the drop.. Not as low as my e blue was with the nex c.o.s but Im really happy with the ride..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Did you have trunk holes professionally filled, or just plugs? Can't tell from pics. Looks great by the way. Rims really set of the drop and the car.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
STEALTHMODESEDAN said:
:wah?!: in my top 5 forsure. damn good job
thanks man.. Im just starting.. Ill have another set of pics followed by a vid once my stage 3 and supporting mods are on!!! late april.... early may..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JUSTA_NEON said:
Did you have trunk holes professionally filled, or just plugs? Can't tell from pics. Looks great by the way. Rims really set of the drop and the car.
for now I have white stickers... My best friend works at a body shop though so Ill have shaved soon..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
raining_shadows said:
the stoplight pic is one of the best pics that I've seen. Awesome looking car.
ya its funny I just got off work and I was at a stop light and I saw my two buddies across the intersection in a evo at a stop light.. we pretty much flipped each other off till the light turned green... chris took took a pic.. Im surprised you cant see me flippin them off... dark tint!!! haha! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I was always a big fan of your old e-blue. I'm sure this will come out just as good if not better then the other! Good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
that looks soo hot.. what motegi rims are those??? i am in love with the lc5's .... i wish they made white in 04 cause the panda theme is exactly what i would of done...looks hot.. even with the wing at the stop light!!! mad props

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hozay09 said:
I was always a big fan of your old e-blue. I'm sure this will come out just as good if not better then the other! Good luck :thumbsup:
Thanks the days of stock turbo records, and external waste gates from a 50trim will always ring in my heart!! haha!!! :jester:
I really like the White and I think Ill have a lot of fun with stage 3 as well!!! :hi:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Crazy question, why did you sell the E-Blue? I think that is the nicest white SRT-4 I have ever seen. I love the drop of the sportlines, but the ride gets a little to stiff after a bit. After my IPP episode, I won't go the CO route again either. Man can't someone develop a nice riding lower spring that rides a little closer to stock. I am going goldline, but LOVE the look of the sportlines.

Decisions decisions, and your awesome pics don't help me either!

Looks great!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts