Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think all the Central Florida Guys should all get together and go take over Bithlo on a Wednesday night soon. Real soon. Let me know what you guys think. :readclose

·
Registered
898 Posts
SRT-Chris said:
I think all the Central Florida Guys should all get together and go take over Bithlo on a Wednesday night soon. Real soon. Let me know what you guys think. :readclose
Sounds good to me. I can get a lot of Daytona ppl to go, with and w/o srt-4's.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good to me...yall let me know when u wanna go and I will try to advertise in other threads. I wanna see some racing man. let me know.

·
Registered
731 Posts
i would say there is a funday sunday on Apr 2, but i dont want it to be crowded so i'm keeping it a secret....... oh shit not again...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we shall see we shall see...depends on when we can get everyone together. yall get at me if you wanna do "funday sunday" apr. 2. lates.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I may come to this one...

PS. Anthony, my idea worked! I removed the pink line from the stock surge valve, ran a hose from a boost only (not manifold) source to the surge valve, so it is closed any time the car is under boost, including when I shift. My greddy type S is now louder than before and it no longer makes that echo-ish sound when I shift under vacuum or low boost.

I'm very happy now, because for the time being, I don't have to worry about getting a BOP to get the full effect. In fact, I wonder how much PSI it actually takes to make the stock valve leak?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what do you guys think, I need some more people to say they wanna do it before I could even think about pursuing it. let me know.

·
Registered
309 Posts
SRT-Chris said:
what do you guys think, I need some more people to say they wanna do it before I could even think about pursuing it. let me know.
Just to be sure, are the "fun runs" the 2nd or 7th?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eeeek: FUNDAY SUNDAY is this Sunday whoever wants to we should get this thing moving, if you guys would like we can meet some where and caravan as the festival bay/ c/f srt boyz / blah blah....let me know. SOOON! :eeeek:

·
Registered
651 Posts
srTFrazier said:
i would say there is a funday sunday on Apr 2, but i dont want it to be crowded so i'm keeping it a secret....... oh shit not again...

hey man, I'm getting my car tuned this saturday. If everything goes well I might be there. Hopefully with 400+hp :eveilgrin

·
Registered
309 Posts
SRT-Chris said:
:eeeek: FUNDAY SUNDAY is this Sunday whoever wants to we should get this thing moving, if you guys would like we can meet some where and caravan as the festival bay/ c/f srt boyz / blah blah....let me know. SOOON! :eeeek:
ANy idea on the cost, times, etc.?

I've got some things I need to install this weekend (STS, MM inserts, greddy TT, blue hvac lights) so an all day affair is kinda out of the question unless I can knock it all out Sat.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe the price is $15, thats what the website said for racing...I will call tomorrow and get all of the specifics, if you want someone to grab wrenches for you and help out I would love to watch some of these things get put on...not saying Im mechanically declined, just saying its your car. I will get all the info and let you know.

·
Registered
309 Posts
SRT-Chris said:
I believe the price is $15, thats what the website said for racing...I will call tomorrow and get all of the specifics, if you want someone to grab wrenches for you and help out I would love to watch some of these things get put on...not saying Im mechanically declined, just saying its your car. I will get all the info and let you know.
Thanks man, I might take you up on that. Rather than doing it all at once, I'm gonna try to do a little each night. So it's looking good for Sunday, I'd say 90%.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I'm ready, let's go for it. Who wants to meet up, where and at what time?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I checked their site and they dont have a funday on the 7th but Im down to meet where ever howard, hell I could goto ur house and we can ride let me know you got my #, I used to be csf914 aka my cuz lives across the hall from your girl... :hi: let me know,

so far if I had to compile a list of who is going Ive got:
1. SRT-Chris
2. RedSpeedFreak
3. cycotom
4. any takers?

let me know.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i guess i dont know wut funday sunday is, i just always went to it on fridays and i guess its called "street drags" which is wut this friday is....whats the difference?

·
Registered
726 Posts
yeah what is funday sunday. if we race all day them i'm down, but i'll be coming from palm bay

1 - 20 of 29 Posts