Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who from k-town's going? Where are you meeting? (Yes, I'm actually going this time. :hi: )

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am heading up there today, but going solo. My cruising speed is way above the comfort zone and other cars cruising capability for most people when I get in the Eifel area. :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
418 Posts
It would have been so fun to go... :( Hope you have fun all you guys and bring some pics :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dammit, not again.

Well, so much for going this time.. The Daytona just threw a check engine light at me and is now running like poop. :flame:

So much for getting a timeslip this month...

Oh well, there's always next month, and my new 3" exhaust should be in by then. :clap:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm coming down for the september races!! :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm slowly coming to the realization that I'm just not going to make it to any races for the foreseeable future. With 4 boys, a wife with no interest in it, church commitments, etc, etc...

I guess I need to grow up and start acting my age.:crying:

Rob

·
Registered
418 Posts
05Blast said:
I'm slowly coming to the realization that I'm just not going to make it to any races for the foreseeable future. With 4 boys, a wife with no interest in it, church commitments, etc, etc...

I guess I need to grow up and start acting my age.:crying:

Rob
You aren't older than you want to be :) You only live once so do the best of it and have FUN :thumbsup:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah, I know. That's why I got the SRT-4 in the first place. It just never works works out for me to get to any races. Maybe July....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts