Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK . . . so we've been slackin! We have a few birthdays to announce! There are three within 4 days of each other so I am just going to put them all on one page. And I don't know your real names so I am going by your signon's here. Sorry for getting yours up late, Pyscho78, but its been a busy weekend. Anyways, hope you all have a great one and many good gifts!

:happybday

September 5 Al . . . Psycho78
September 8 04 on Order
September 9 dangerous_mind98023
September 9 Grant . . . Azi

Now everyone wish them a Happy Birthday!!

evette

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
true, happy bday. we need to have some big party sometime and celebrate all the birthdays at once, how about dec 5. oh that just happens to be my bday as well

·
Registered
442 Posts
HA its my 21st birthday TODAY. i have no idea why im sitting behind the computer right now :). cya later everyone

·
Registered
471 Posts
Happy Birthday everyone! :jester:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I just want to say thank you to all of you. "you love me, you really love me!" Anyway, names Al and I am now 26.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
you old ass! awe chit, im less than a month behind you.
happy b-day, mang.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'll throw out a happy bday to dangerousmind, since he and I share the same bday............

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Azi said:
I'll throw out a happy bday to dangerousmind, since he and I share the same bday............
Grant you should have put your name on the B-day list!!! Then I wouldn't have left you out!! I'll fix it up though . . .

Oh and a very Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!!! :happybday

evette

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks ladies. I'm 26 today and the name's Jason. My daughter almost had the right idea. The Mrs. just got back from the hospital cause she was having bad contractions and they think she'll pop here within the next couple days or so. Woulda been the ultimate b-day gift (next to a turbo kit j/k). Happy b-day to all the other virgos out there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
uhhhhh, plans include installing S1, already have the new wga, also already have the STS installed. other than that, no, not really. still going to work @ 0540, still going to do PT @ 0630, probably going to get rolled up by a couple of the bigger guys since it's such a special, special day for this soldja boy.

the dealership *is* installing a new steering column (finally). i guess it's nice that it's on my bday. oh, and NFL starts tomorrow night ( GO C O L T S !!!), so there's that.

finally, i'm going to be visiting the SOT area of the forums, looking for any special bday pics from any NW forum contributors.

*and yes, i *did* rape Wayne's SRT part garage sale for many of his goodies. :2thumbsup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts