Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Does anyone want to meet up anywhere to watch tommorow's game? I know I'll probably be at home with a bbq and booze going if nothing else is planned. :thumbsup: Its gonna be nuts tommorow for sure. Wish I could be at Dodger stadium tommorow also. :crybaby: (I love that stadium). Heres a pic of Gagne throwing to Giambi. I think he hit a bomb off gagne that at bat.:crybaby:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
/doesn't care who wins LA/STL series. Astros will destroy either :)

I'll be at tomorrow's Astros game if anyone watches it I'll be 10 rows behind the Astro's dugout. My pic is in my avatar :)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Poonkla said:

I'll be at tomorrow's Astros game if anyone watches it I'll be 10 rows behind the Astro's dugout. My pic is in my avatar :)
I doubt that. :tongue:Do you remember who won the series in the regular season? I do, and it wasn't the Astros. :jester:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Poonkla said:

Haha, you're kidding right? The winner of the NL was going to come from the Dodgers/Cardinals series. I guess that makes the Cardinals the NL champs. The 'stros haven't even won their NLDS yet, if they even do.

-faast

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Jim's kinda like a oversized rabbit's foot I guess. LOL.

Hmmm maybe you should start selling strings of your hair for some magical good luck

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Bin4ry said:
your new sig is off the hizzy
fo shizzy?

LOL. I don't even know if I used that right.

:rofl:

Why is your car for sale?

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Bin4ry said:
just click the sig :eyebrow:
LMAO... no thanks, but good luck!

That just sucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.